Experience Required: 3-7 yearsLocation: Delhi, Hyderabad, ChennaiOpenings: 2Job Description
- Setting sales goals and developing sales strategies.
- Researching prospects and generating leads.
- Contacting potential and existing customers on the phone, by email, and in person.
- Handling and recording customer questions, inquiries, and complaints.
- Preparing and sending quotes and proposals.
- Managing the sales process.
- Meeting sales targets.
- Participating in sales team meetings.
- Maintaining and developing good relationship with customers.
- Converting enquiries into sale order.
- Coordinate with service team as well dispatch team.
- Realization of dues on time from customers with regular follow up and overdue payment follow up will be done separately.
- Full-time, Regular / Permanent
- Graduation and Post Graduation with sales and marketing specialization.
- Communication skills should be good ,Proficiency in English.
- Candidate must have industrial sales experience.·
- Proven knowledge of Sales Executive or relevant role
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations